Blog writing tips: the “stuff” would-be blog writers search for. I work so hard to find tips and advice on my very innocent goals because I know that these blog writing goals are important to me and for my readers. Every moment, every word, every written intended subject. I really can’t depend on anyone else to do my blog writing except me. It’s too important. I know I can’t write perfectly, not without some help at least.
So I’ll cruise the Intenet, read more books, examine my writing frustrations, and deal with focus anxiety. Still, once in a while I find a few gems. Though these tips may seem basic for some readers, they are tips nonetheless. So let’s check out some random blog writing tips.
Blog Writing Tips to help you boost blogging productivity and overcome procrastination
One Day, I stumbled upon Daniel Scocco, blogger for Daily Blog Tips. Daniel’s blog site is dedicated to the art of craft of blogging and I enjoyed reading his posts and articles. He has a loyal active group of followers. And rightfully so: he is one of the top bloggers around and he has a simple, helpful, and friendly approach to blogging: part business, part life. I particularly liked his timeless piece entitled “101 blog tips.” I’ll take a few of those blog writing tips and expand on them a bit later.
Daniel has the right blog writing tips for you…(photo credit: Problogger.net)
But first, here is an excerpt of Daniel’s article, writing in his fine blog Daily Blog Tips:
Some time ago I wrote that bloggers should focus on timeless content. Quoting the post “Blogs that are focused on news or current events die as soon as the articles stop coming on a consistent basis. If you write timeless content, on the other hand, people will still be reading your blog for months or years after you stop writing as long as the content has some value for them.”
Who knows? Someday you may be writing timeless blog content and you’ll be able to enjoy it fully. Original article by Daniel Scocco published in full here.
My take on some of the tips Daniel writes on blog writing tips:
1. If you’re not, start blogging today. There’s some element of truth in this statement. It’s simpler than you think but harder if you don’t do anything about it.
2. Write abut something you love. If you like animals, write about one. Chances are you’ll never run out of ideas to write about your favorite pet.
3. Choose your niche wisely, not too big or small. Like choosing your friends wisely, be careful what you choose—you may regret it later. It’s better to be a big fish in a small pond.
4. Content is king. Content is queen. Content is everything. PLR is not content at least that’s what Google seems to think so.
5. Be yourself. I think readers can spot a fake a mile away. Be genuine and just be honest. Now that’s the best blogging policy.
Blog writing tips, when properly used will result in one seriously successful blogger…YOU!
If you liked this article, spread the word and tell your friends—like us on Facebook or push the right social button(s)…